Schedule a Training for Your Organization
Also visit the EVENTS Tab along the top of our page to see our Fun Events, Webinars, Community Trainings/Workshops, Learn n Learn sessions, Nurturing Parents Cafes & Nurturing Father Classes, etc.
These times continue to be challenging for children and families all across the nation, and we want to do our part here in Indiana to offer support and resources. We continue to provide many of our trainings through virtual formats. We are willing to also do in-person trainings as long as the environment meets the standards set out by the Centers for Disease Control.
Our virtual trainings include:
- NEW! – ACE Interface: Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences – Building Self-Healing Communities
- NEW! – Child Psychological Maltreatment 101
- Child Abuse 101: Indicators of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Abuse 102: The Impact of Violence on Children
- Bullying Prevention for youth and adults
- I Never Meant
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development
- SafeTots which covers many safety and prevention tools
- Stewards of Children – Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- Trauma and Brain Development
- What Would I Do? – Human Trafficking
We offer trainings and presentations on a number of topics related to preventing child abuse and neglect. These are perfect for small groups, professional organizations, and community groups who want to help keep kids safe. Our trainings are provided at no charge, thanks to funding from private donations and the Kids First Trust Fund.
To get started, browse our trainings below to learn more about what we offer. Select the one you’re interested in, then request a training by using the form provided (Please note, we ask that you contact us at least three weeks in advance of when you would like the presentation to take place.)
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to working with you!
PCAIN Presentation/Trainings cannot be recorded, videoed or streamed.
You cannot charge admission to see any presentation unless it is a workshop within your conference.