Several times a year, Prevent Child Abuse Indiana hosts either a Conference or Signature Event, Workshops, Webinars and fundraising events to help educate our communities and raise awareness. We hope you’ll attend, and help us further our mission of keeping kids safe.
- This event has passed.
Child Abuse 102: Impact of Violence on Children
March 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Speaker: Sandy Runkle-DeLorme, LSW, PCAIN Program Director
Description: This presentation defines and discusses:
• The consequences of maltreatment and violence on children during the early years of their development
• Problematic vs. natural sexual behavior in children
• How to integrate and adapt prevention activities
• How to incorporate national standards regarding prevention of child abuse and neglect
• Reporting responsibilities
Audience: Early Intervention Professionals, Early Childhood Education Professionals, Social Service Staff (must be age 18 or older)
WARNING: If you are attending this virtual training at home, please be sure to either use headphones or be alone while attending. Some information may not be suitable for younger children.
An Assessment will be emailed to you after the training. Once you complete your Assessment our office will email you the Training Certificate within 12-24 business hours. You must score at least 7 correct answers out of 10 questions to qualify for a training certificate.
Just a reminder that if you register as a couple or a group, each person will need to complete an Assessment/Survey to qualify for a Training Certificate.