Are you an essential worker? Do you know someone who is an essential worker? Are you ordering online delivery, takeout from restaurants, delivery sites like Grubhub, interacting with your local pharmacist, grocery cashier and the like? Reporting child abuse and neglect is everyone’s responsibility and in times of crisis and economic instability, child abuse and neglect rates increase. Children are not going to school, activities, places of worship and other public places where adults look out for their safety and well-being.
Learn how you can help kids safe now!
How You Can Help:
Print or email the “Help Keep Indiana Kids Safe.” flyer to safely pass out to essential workers you know. Ways to do so safely:
- Leave it in your mailbox with a bottle of hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, bottled water or candy bar for your mail carrier.
- Have a no-contact basket on your front porch for delivery drivers to take a treat with the flyer attached.
- Print and bring copies when picking up carryout from your favorite restaurant to include in all their carryout bags or email them a copy with your request.
- Print and bring copies to your pharmacy to distribute with prescription orders.
- Share on social media to spread the word among your friends, family & neighbors.
- Share PCAIN’s “When, What, How to Report” Brochure. ENGLISH or SPANISH
If you have any questions about prevention or need additional support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.